Call +44 1243 814320
Slindon College is an independent day and boarding school providing specialist learning support for boys aged 8 to 16
Slindon College news bulletin board:
Do visit our Photo Gallery for a pictorial summary of events during the academic year. Current parents - remember to check the Parent Portal regularly for notices etc. If you were unable to make the music concert at half term, view it on our Video Gallery. END OF TERM CAROL SERVICE - 11.30am, Friday 13th December, St. Mary's Church, Slindon - all parents welcome! Also, remember you are welcome to pop in for a cup of tea and an informal chat with staff at 4pm on Fridays!
Urgent admissions enquiries outside normal office hours can be made to Jenny Davies, Registrar on 07899 902932.
- We teach around 100 boys in small classes – there are between 5 and 12 boys per class.
- We bring the best out of each boy by adapting our teaching styles to suit them.
- Our 1:5 teacher to pupil ratio means students are given the individual attention they need when they need it.
- We have Learning Support Assistants in most classes.
- We are a category DU (Dyslexia Unit) school with CReSTeD (Council for the Registration of Schools Teaching Dyslexics) accreditation
- The boys-only environment provides a clear focus on learning and helps each boy to work at his own pace.
- We are in a beautiful parkland setting on the Slindon Estate at the foot of the West Sussex South Downs with uninterrupted views to the coast.
- Nearby Barnham railway station has direct links to London Victoria, Brighton, Chichester and Portsmouth.
- We are within easy reach of London Gatwick and London Heathrow airports: 40 and 60 miles away respectively.
- Boys can make use of our daily minibus service to and from Chichester and many share taxis to and from Barnham.
- Day and boarding facilities
- Design centre
- Floodlit hardcourt
- Food technology lab
- Heated swimming pool
- Horticulture centre
- IT suite
- Playing fields
- Recording studio
- Science labs
- Small farmyard
- Squash courts
- Victorian conservatory
Find us Elsewhere
Learning support for boys aged 8 to 16
Slindon College addresses a wide variety of Specific Learning Difficulties (SLD) including:
AD(H)D - Dyscalculia - Dyslexia - Dyspraxia - Mild Asperger’s syndrome - Mild autistic spectrum challenges
find us in...
Have your big day at Slindon College
News Flash: Good Schools Guide award Slindon College best school for Graphics GCSE results in 2012.
Slindon College partners with: